2011년 5월 29일 일요일

30 things about myself

1. I was born in a relatively large city called Gwangju. I was born a bit earlier than I was supposed to, so I was born small. (2.6kg)

2. by the time I became 100 years old, I gained a lot of weight, especially on my cheeks. From then on, I have excessive fats on cheeks.

3. I started playing the piano since I was 4 ( or 3 in American age). I was quite good at it, and I even had a concert when I was about 7.

4. I loved to read when I was young. Because of that, my eyesight began to drop dramatically. I started wearing glasses ever since I was 6, and the doctor declared that I was amblyopic. I was temporarily banned to do anything that incorporated the use of eyes.

5. I have an older brother who is 4 years older than me. He influenced me greatly in many ways.

6. I moved to Seoul when I was 8, because my brother wanted to go to Seoul Science High school.

7. I had my toenail off when I was 5. Fortunately, it grew back :D

8. I begged my parents that I wanted to go to study abroad. My brother strongly supported me, and I eventually went to Canada and stayed with a homestay family.

9. I had a fire in my room (in Halloween day) when I was in Canada.

10. I am Catholic, but not a firm believer. But I really want to strengthen my belief, so I’m planning to go to church regularly after graduation.

11. I can’t stand lying down doing nothing. I love to move around. That’s why I don’t enjoy waching TV.

12. I did sports climbing since I was 11.

13. I never imagined myself in KMLA. Until a day before I decided to enroll in KMLA, I thought I’d go to a science high school.

14. I learned horse-back riding for a couple of months. I learned up until cantoring.

15. I once wanted to be a pilot. But I had to give that dream up because of my eyesight.
16. I smile a lot. Some people say that I look kind of stupid because I smile so much.

17. I love to travel. I want to travel A LOT of places after graduation.

18. I love things related to food. I love eating exotic food, and I love to cook. I’m planning to get a cook license after graduation.

19. I’m extremely sensitive on caffeine. So I can’t really drink coffee or black tea.

20. I have a white dolphin doll that I bring to almost everywhere I go.

21. I can eat pretty much anything except for some really weird Chinese food. (e.g monkey brain ewwwwwwwwwww.)

22. I used to love cheese( especially exotic cheese), but didn’t like milk at all. Now, I like milk as well.

23. I can’t multi-task. I can never study while listening to music.

24. When I first went to Canada, I was so shy that I barely spoke a word to my homestay family. However, we became to family-like later on that my homestay mother cried when I left.

25. I love all kinds of mammals, especially dogs.

26. My parents are extremely lenient. They let me do whatever I want to do. I always support my decision.

27. I can’t eat fats. I can eat a bit of fat now, but when I was young, eating 삼겹살 was one of the hardest thing for me to do.

28. I am extremely forgetful. However, I’m good at remembering small, unimportant, trivial things.

29. I fell in love with gymnastics when I was in Canada.

30. I want to learn more about NASA and UFOs and aliens. The universe seems intriguing.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기